To all employeesIn view of the current situation concerning Covid-19, we must be even more vigilant for the health of everyone, so please take note and formally apply the following points:
- You arrive and leave your workplace in "civilian dress", and you change into business attire in the changing rooms MUST.
- When you return from holidays, and for 14 days, be even more vigilant than usual in respecting barrier gestures as well as social distancing, as the virus can break out during this period of time.
- Have an awareness for a DAILY application of barrier gestures.
Michel Simon : le 24/07/2020
Hospitality ProtocolThank you for taking note of the reception protocols in our establishment since our reopening on 02/06/2020 :
- Mandatory hand cleaning with hydro-alcoholic gel at your disposal at the reception desk, on your arrival, as well as in all our areas.
- Mask must be worn in the restaurant when travelling.
- Keep barrier gestures and social distancing as much as possible.
We will be delighted to welcome you in these good conditions for everyone's health. Thank you!
Client Health Protocol MandatoryDear Customers, we would like to remind you that since our reopening on 2nd June 2020, in order to keep you as our customers for a long time and to secure our teams, we would like to thank you for rigorously respecting the following rules in our establishment:
1. Hand massage imperative with the hydro-alcoholic gel at your disposal at the reception, at your arrival, as well as in all our spaces.
2. Wearing a mask is mandatory in the establishment when you go to the restaurant.
3. Maintain barrier gestures and social distancing as much as possible.
We will be delighted to welcome you in these good conditions for everyone's health! Thank you!
At your disposal on request at the reception desk, Restaurant Cards in disposable paper and Flash Code in the Menu Holder.
Supplier health protocol to be respected for the month of June 2020Ladies and Gentlemen partners, thank you for complying with these strict rules in order to best secure our teams, our customers...and yourself!
- Deposit and control of the goods at the entrance of the kitchen service for visa by the person in charge.
- Access forbidden in the kitchen and appointment with the people in charge of the service by phone or during deliveries.
- Exceptionally, access to our premises with masks and hand cleaning with Hydro gel beforehand for the authorized appointments provided!
View the protocols in PDF
- To all employees
- Hospitality Protocol
- Supplier Health Protocol
- Client Health Protocol Mandatory
- Health Protocol Staff